HOW IS MY TRAINING DIFFERENT?
- You’ll learn how to thrive with stress and struggle in your life! (you can’t get rid of these things anyway, so why not use them to your advantage?)
- You’ll learn simple techniques for using fear to experience the kind of bliss every day that most people will never know.
- You’ll get practical, Cutting-edge strategies and mindset techniques proven by science, spirituality and real-world examples.
- You’ll get immediately actionable advice to shatter your obstacles… even the ones tormenting you for decades!
- You’ll discover the myth about confidence and what it really takes to build the life of your dreams.
- You’ll learn how to actually set and accomplish goals worth pursuing so you can create a life people would want to watch a movie about!
Get the hidden truths and destructive lies about true success
I stand 100% behind Akshay and his work. If you are thinking about working with him, I would say run, don’t walk. This is a guy who can literally transform your life and you would be really smart to take advantage of that opportunity.
Jack Canfield, bestselling author of The Chicken Soup for the Soul Series, the Success Principles and featured teacher in “The Secret”
“Akshay Nanavati writes with power and conviction. The lessons he imparts are timeless wisdom that serve to better all of mankind.”
—Dean Karnazes, ultramarathoner and New York Times–bestselling author
Akshay writes about challenging topics in a way that is easy to understand, and demonstrates that the beauty of life is that we all have room to grow.
Justin Constantine, Inspirational Speaker and Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Marine Corps (Ret)
Akshay’s knowledge on personal development, entrepreneurship, productivity and life skills in general is absolutely stellar.
John Lee Dumas, host of the award winning podcast Entrepreneur on Fire
Akshay is an amazing speaker and a great guy. If you have an opportunity to work with him, to hire him, to bring him on your stage, you would be crazy not to, he is the real deal.
Clint Arthur, speaker trainerand creator of Celebrity Launchpad.
AS SEEN IN
My name is Akshay Nanavati, and my purpose is to help people just like you create amazingly blissful lives by harnessing the power of fear. Although my training might seem unconventional and counterintuitive, countless people have transformed their lives from average to exceptional using my techniques and strategies.
I’m also no stranger to embracing and using fear to become the most extraordinary person I can be. In high school, I overcame a lifestyle of drug addiction that killed two of my friends. When I then decided to join the United States Marine Corps, two doctors told me that boot camp would kill me, thanks to a blood disorder I was born with. But I wasn’t about to let that stop me. Not only did I complete boot camp (with a twisted ankle, no less), but I was chosen as the honor graduate in Infantry school and went on to spend 7 months in Iraq where my job was to walk in front of our vehicle convoys to find explosives before they could destroy our vehicles.
That was just the beginning of my understanding of the positive power of fear and struggle. In 2012, I left a comfortable corporate job to drag a 190-pound sled 350-miles across the world’s second largest polar ice cap for a month. I’ve swam through underwater caves, almost been killed by a falling boulder while glacier caving, experienced severe altitude sickness while climbing in the Himalayas, and suffered through heat exhaustion while running across countries. But my greatest struggle came many years after the war. I was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and struggled with alcohol addiction that drove me to the brink of suicide. I then spent years studying neuroscience, psychology and spirituality to not only heal my own brain, but figure out what does it take to live a happy, succesful and meaningful life.
That is when I rejected the label of PTSD assigned to me and created a new one – Fearvana. I define Fearvana as the bliss that results from engaging our fears to pursue our own worthy struggle. That can mean anything for anyone. A worthy struggle could be running a marathon, raising a child, writing a book, playing chess, making movies, anything! As long as that struggle is worthy of who you are and who you want to be for yourself and for the world around you, that journey into Fearvana and beyond is what takes us from simply existing to fully living.
Beyond these adventures into the depths of my soul and in some of the most hostile environments on the planet, I have also:
- Completed a Masters in Journalism from the S.I. Newhouse School of Publications, on a full scholarship.
- Been trained as a coach from an ICF-accredited institution
- Graduated from Jack Canfield’s Train the Trainer program
- Written a book called, “Fearvana: The Revolutionary Science of How to Turn Fear into Health, Wealth, and Happiness.” I was truly humbled and honored to receive a foreword for my book from His Holiness, The Dalai Lama.
- Started a non-profit organization called The Fearvana Foundation
- Built a business that allows me to work from where I want, when I want.
- Used speaking engagements, coaching, seminars, and consulting to help countless people like you smash through their obstacles and live limitless lifestyles
Every day, I continue to embrace fear and struggle so that I can live my life as fully as possible. And I want to show you how to do it too!
I’D LOVE TO CONNECT WITH YOU!
If you’re tired of hearing “gurus” selling you fairy tales of never ending ease and abundance – and you’re at least willing to entertain the notion that even though you can’t escape struggle, you can still experience bliss – then you’re my kind of person!
That’s why I’d like to invite you to connect with me. I’ll send you expert-level strategies and training that will help you not just live with fear and struggle… but engage them to:
- Accomplish more every day than most people accomplish in a month
- Feel more alive than ever before
- Dramatically increase your sense of joY, bliss and abundance
- SHATTER SELF-IMPOSED LIMITATIONS TO SET (AND ACHIEVE) EXTRAORDINARY GOALS
- Make or break any habit at will
- Create a life of mental, emotional, physical and financial freedom
I personally promise that the time we spend connecting will be the most valuable time of your day. I’m not about fluff and empty words. Everything I provide is straight-to-the-point, actionable goodness you can use to stop just existing… and start truly living.
Great! Then click the “I’m in” button and let’s get started.
Once you check your inbox and verify that you really want to hear from me, I’ll send you “The Ultimate Guide to Health, Wealth and Happiness” – absolutely FREE!
It will teach you the hidden lies and insider secrets you can’t afford to ignore about how to accomplish anything. My hope is that with this knowledge you will have the means to live a limitless life filled with bliss, meaning and purpose.